Vision, Mission And Core Values
As per the New Strategic Plan 2009-2013, the Association Cleary articulates its commitment as under:
FGAE envisages an Ethiopian society where all people, particularly women and young people, are able to fully exercise and enjoy high quality Sexual & Reproductive Health services and rights.
FGAE is committed to:
1. Playing a leadership & catalytic role in increasing access to quality gender sensitive & youth friendly RH service with specific emphasis on:
- Long Term and Permanent methods
- Safe motherhood
- Prevention care & management of STI/HIV AIDS
- Prevention of GBV & HTP
2. Advocate for the elimination of HTPs, GBV, rights of people living with HIV, RH rights & for the effective implementation of enacted laws on SRHR.
3. Working in partnership with – the government, volunteers, communities, donors, FBOs, CBOs, Private sectors, associations.
4. A sustainable center of excellence in evidence-based SRHR information service provision- center of demonstration, capacity building (Training, documentation & dissemination of best practices)
5. Integrate RH interventions with other development ventures (i.e. Environmental, educational etc. programs)
- FGAE respects client’s rights to confidentiality, privacy and equity
- FGAE values professional diligence, effectiveness
- FGAE cherishes impartiality, transparency, accountability, integrity, partnership, volunteerism and dynamism